SOFT APPLE BISCUITS WITH CRYSTALLIZED GINGER & RAISINS
Here is an express recipe, perfect for an improvised afternoon snack : 10 minutes to cook, 30 to bake, a little 10 more to cool down and you are good to enjoy your spongy fruits cookies.
For about fifteen of them, you need :
- 2 apples
- 0,13lb of brown rice flour
- 3 tbsp. of of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- 2 handful of raisins
- 2 handful of crystallized ginger
- pumpkin seeds and linseeds
- Preheat the oven to 356°F.
- Wash and cut the apples, place them in a salad bowl and use a hand blender to make a purée of them.
- Add the flour, the salt, the olive oil and mix. Reserve two tablespoons of it; you will use it to cover the raisins before putting the biscuits in the oven and avoid them to burn.
- Cut the ginger into bites, add it to the batter along with the raisins and the seeds and mix with a wooden spoon.
- On the baking tray covered with baking paper, place one tablespoon of batter and repeat the operation. Those biscuits do not spread so 0.4in between them will do.
- Cover the raisins with the rest of the batter and put in the oven at 356F° for about 30 minutes.
When the cookies begin to glaze, they are cooked.
Let them cool down before you put them on a plate or directly in a lunch box to enjoy them outside after a walk or between two swimmings.
⋅ Variant ⋅
Add dark chocolate bites or dry figs (or both) to this recipe, replace the raisins and ginger by cranberries and crushed almonds, candied quinces and pistachios…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE