For this delicious banana bread, you need 15 minutes and :
- four fully ripe bananas
- 0,22 lb of brown rice flour *
- 2 tsp. of blond or complet sugar (optional) **
- one pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 3 generous handful of raisins
- Preheat the oven to 356°F.
- Mash the bananas in a salad bowl, then add the flour, the sugar, the salt, the olive oil and the baking powder. Use a whisk to mix all the ingredients.
- Add the raisins and mix again.
- Grease the cake tin or cover it with baking paper and pour the batter in.
- Put the cake in the oven for about 50 minutes. To verify the baking, gently insert a knife in the center of the banana bread, when the blade comes out all clean, it is baked.
Let it cool down a little and savor lukewarm.
Dears, you may replace the raisins with some dates or dark chocolate for a change !
* The rice flour gives a lighter mix than the wheat one.
** The more the bananas are ripe, the less the sugar is necessary.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE